Tomorrow Comes Today (The Gorillaz Thread)

So - I know the big pre-order hustle has overshadowed the new song but what are peeps thoughts on it? I think it's pretty good but it isn't my favorite of the bunch. It sounds like it will kill as an intro to the full album but as a standalone single it's just kinda like "alright cool"

I ordered the 2LP and indie orange from Vintage Vinyl first thing this morning, then bit on the VMP variant too just in case VV cancels part or all of my order. Why buy an album once when you can buy it three times and still have no real idea of what will show up, or when? :ROFLMAO:

If the 2LP actually exists/ships, I will probably cancel the indie orange...

Last edited:
I have my doubts as to the existence of a 2LP, particularly since it seems like places jumped the gun and places like Bullmoose don't have it.
I went ahead and ordered the deluxe direct from the Gorillaz webstore. If all else falls through I figure that's at least a safe bet. Plus I've ordered the deluxe versions of the last few albums anyway so the completionist in me wants it.

I went ahead and ordered the deluxe direct from the Gorillaz webstore. If all else falls through I figure that's at least a safe bet. Plus I've ordered the deluxe versions of the last few albums anyway so the completionist in me wants it.

The wind up music box didn’t convince you to go higher?

According to this listing, there's going to be a Japanese bonus track

According to this listing, there's going to be a Japanese bonus track

Damn japanese, they always get the cool stuff

Back