Tipitina’s Record Club

Mine just arrived today and just finished the first spin. I definitely get what @feesrevenge is saying, I could see it potentially turning some people off if its not what they were expecting.

With that said, I kind of love it personally. A big part of it is definitely the story behind it and just knowing what it is, but I already want to go back for a second listen so that's always a good sign. And recording quality aside, the pressing itself is dead quiet.
My sense is that most people who signed up for the subscription, knowing what the first release was, would also know what to expect from this title, and they would understand the reasons why this kind of release has some qualities that make it perfect as the first release.

I’m sure there are some who won’t, and there probably were also several (at least) other options for the first release that also have traits that would make them perfect as the first release.

Anybody else receive an email saying Fess at Home is delayed even though you already received it a month ago? 🤔

Same, but the order had a picture of the Radiators album and was billed as my bi-monthy renewal. My guess is that they did not change the text on the automatic email.

Same, but the order had a picture of the Radiators album and was billed as my bi-monthy renewal. My guess is that they did not change the text on the automatic email.
Aah, my poor eyes didn't discern that from the teenytiny pic. Makes sense.

Back