Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

hello all, I welcome @hunt as a new player in this year league!
we have now 14 players.
I have scheduled the draft (time is GMT-UK time)
View attachment 180231
it translates to 3 pm EST, 9 pm Rome/Paris/Frankfurt, 12pm Pacific time

Hope the majority of us will be able to attend, otherwise you can set up your draft preferences/settings ahead of it to ensure auto-selection take into account your preferences.

If the selected time is really terrible (aka lots of you asking to change), I can move to the following week...

Reminder to pay the League fee (the mighty amount of 10 USD) to our trusted treasurer/bank @Ponman2003

I'll send a reminder to all of you directly from the yahoo league website, so you can jump in, edit the team names, and get ready with your settings.

Best of luck to you all, and GO BENGALS!

@Ponman2003
@Jonathan Y
@sahomerrocks
@Speedracer
@CrazyDiamond84
@tvham
@TenderLovingKiller®
@manonkouch
@wmeugene
@Mrrsweitz
@HAIMtime
@debar22
@hunt
I forgot to add that I have added a superflex option, which implies that our playing teams have 2 "open" positions, one reserved to RB/WR/TE and a second super flex that allows for a QB/RB/WR/TE (with emphasis on the QB).

Draft carefully!

we have now 14 players.
View attachment 180231

Hope the majority of us will be able to attend, otherwise you can set up your draft preferences/settings ahead of it to ensure auto-selection take into account your preferences.

If the selected time is really terrible (aka lots of you asking to change), I can move to the following week...

Reminder to pay the League fee (the mighty amount of 10 USD) to our trusted treasurer/bank @Ponman2003

I'll send a reminder to all of you directly from the yahoo league website, so you can jump in, edit the team names, and get ready with your settings.

@Ponman2003
@Jonathan Y
@sahomerrocks
@Speedracer
@CrazyDiamond84
@tvham
@TenderLovingKiller®
@manonkouch
@wmeugene
@Mrrsweitz
@HAIMtime
@debar22
@hunt
Works for me! That's when I get off work, so if I have an early pick, I'll make it my car before heading home. Thanks for getting everything set up again!

we have now 14 players.
View attachment 180231

@Ponman2003
@Jonathan Y
@sahomerrocks
@Speedracer
@CrazyDiamond84
@tvham
@TenderLovingKiller®
@manonkouch
@wmeugene
@Mrrsweitz
@HAIMtime
@debar22
@hunt
I will be at work BUT work is subjective....I can't remember how long the draft lasted last year but I do leave at 4:30 EST (90 minutes after the draft time) to get my son from daycare....Should be good but like I said I just forget how long it took last year to complete.

If there is anyway to do it Saturday or Sunday that would be ideal but I understand people have lives lol

we have now 14 players.
View attachment 180231

@Ponman2003
@Jonathan Y
@sahomerrocks
@Speedracer
@CrazyDiamond84
@tvham
@TenderLovingKiller®
@manonkouch
@wmeugene
@Mrrsweitz
@HAIMtime
@debar22
@hunt
The draft works for me, and I'm paid up. LFG!

I will be at work BUT work is subjective....I can't remember how long the draft lasted last year but I do leave at 4:30 EST (90 minutes after the draft time) to get my son from daycare....Should be good but like I said I just forget how long it took last year to complete.

If there is anyway to do it Saturday or Sunday that would be ideal but I understand people have lives lol
I prefer the weekend too. My brother is a teacher and school doesn’t get out until 3 PM Central time so I am certain he won’t be able to make the draft at that time either.

we have now 14 players.
View attachment 180231

@Ponman2003
@Jonathan Y
@sahomerrocks
@Speedracer
@CrazyDiamond84
@tvham
@TenderLovingKiller®
@manonkouch
@wmeugene
@Mrrsweitz
@HAIMtime
@debar22
@hunt
I'm going to be in surgery to repair a broken nose, so I will have to autodraft.

I'm fine with the weekend, but I tend to work till 6:00PM cst. So it being after then would be ideal.

following the feedback I have updated the draft time to the weekend.
As there are EU players also the time has been chosen accordingly.

new time is below (time is GMT)
1692605465842.png
9 pm GMT/ 10 pm Rome/Paris / 4 pm EST / 1 pm PST

Best of luck with his nose fixing to @wmeugene (hope this time now suits) and happy travel to @Ponman2003 (hopefully you'll have landed by that time).

following the feedback I have updated the draft time to the weekend.
As there are EU players also the time has been chosen accordingly.

new time is below (time is GMT)
View attachment 180479
9 pm GMT/ 10 pm Rome/Paris / 4 pm EST / 1 pm PST

Best of luck with his nose fixing to @wmeugene (hope this time now suits) and happy travel to @Ponman2003 (hopefully you'll have landed by that time).
My body will have landed. My brain usually arrives a few days later.

I'm pumped though!!! This is my only 14 team league every year, and it's so fun how shitty the teams get. And my first superflex!

Thanks to those who have paid up. I guess I'll do some amount of hounding when I get back to the States for those who haven't yet.

PayPal: ponman2003@gmail.com
Venmo: @nicholascharlessmith

Is anyone having trouble with the yahoo fantasy app? I was logged in a few days ago and had access to the league but that is not the case any longer. Whenever I try to sign in and request a verification code, they never send one to my email. When I try to sign in another way it gives me an error screen.

My body will have landed. My brain usually arrives a few days later.

I'm pumped though!!! This is my only 14 team league every year, and it's so fun how shitty the teams get. And my first superflex!

Thanks to those who have paid up. I guess I'll do some amount of hounding when I get back to the States for those who haven't yet.

PayPal: ponman2003@gmail.com
Venmo: @nicholascharlessmith
Paid!

Is anyone having trouble with the yahoo fantasy app? I was logged in a few days ago and had access to the league but that is not the case any longer. Whenever I try to sign in and request a verification code, they never send one to my email. When I try to sign in another way it gives me an error screen.
I just logged in. It’s working for me.

yes, I explained to him that in order to update his account/email I had to cancel his team and have him re-join with a new email address. I sent him the new invite earlier, and once he joins we should be OK to go.
Draft schedule remains unchanged.

Back