Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

Unbelievable, how does Cam Akers have his best game of the season BY FAR against ME in the semi's. I'm gonna have to hate him for the rest of my life, no other way.

Just not my week. Hurts out, Hopkins basically 0, left Foreman on the bench 😑

All that can save me is a Christmas miracle from Big Dick Nick Foles and the gang

a bit of an anti-climatic end of our fantasy season unfortunately.
with the terrible accident in Bills-Bengal and the final decision related to the game cancellation...
it took a little while to confirm the final results of our Fantasy Superbowl!

1673266185010.png
Congrats to our @manonkouch for his dominant victory.
well done to all others, from 2nd to last!

@manonkouch enjoy the rich prize money and show us how you did invest it!
@Ponman2003 is the responsible and respected finance manager of the league and I'm sure he'll Paypal the money to you soon!

Thanks to all for participating!
For more slagging and piss taking about draft outcomes, poor team selection and terrible results, we'll wait another year!

a bit of an anti-climatic end of our fantasy season unfortunately.
with the terrible accident in Bills-Bengal and the final decision related to the game cancellation...
it took a little while to confirm the final results of our Fantasy Superbowl!

View attachment 163496
Congrats to our @manonkouch for his dominant victory.
well done to all others, from 2nd to last!

@manonkouch enjoy the rich prize money and show us how you did invest it!
@Ponman2003 is the responsible and respected finance manager of the league and I'm sure he'll Paypal the money to you soon!

Thanks to all for participating!
For more slagging and piss taking about draft outcomes, poor team selection and terrible results, we'll wait another year!

Thanks to you all for sucking so I can win! Seriously though, great year everybody. Questions about the prize money, does it all have to be spent on one item or can it be split on a couple items? Can it be on a new item (aka new Third Man Vault)? I clearly haven't decided on what I'm doing with it but have a few ideas floating around.

Thanks to you all for sucking so I can win! Seriously though, great year everybody. Questions about the prize money, does it all have to be spent on one item or can it be split on a couple items? Can it be on a new item (aka new Third Man Vault)? I clearly haven't decided on what I'm doing with it but have a few ideas floating around.
the prize is yours and you've full control over it.
you can buy as many vinyls as you wish!

Pm your PayPal or venmo and the glory will be yours!!

Spent a little over half of the winnings on this, still trying to figure out what to do with the rest.

IU3-PjOiYAVCb3LO9PC_CyN53PIqWr_R5PXfY0_7LSWovF2VBEJ1OmJfFvNpJhoZtn87ajFWSLG7d3VN7eSuWBFJmeQeXk75_TTT9slEVQLLz5E2Hd26zzZPD0PzDo-at0wPxfzu4NQSocU-6wQuS9yC_Dd9qk_26CzDN1crMY17ltYBimU6DgSW222HgSOjeN1kTlP3l6xC1jXHkA_ri44WPk6QLbs1LLuN8y8tLJxcDD-rlL3uescKPcdHEXpIDvsYnuKvMDuFTipDDuf91xyn99Ivei1sCmOBJBpoCsjBs1kVFe7CGYsPm_U4A8wGAhuSrGloptQHAF1oEb80i_9SJVbh_891XpPKb0ZGG-VUh_sglwQnwClSZduJQwUFlsQUQUZFEbjXIWwwlgxJJDX07ZxBpUChz8MtTdmlRO2dymFRavE3OS66u8n9AiXfv4jHU7jgR1-YLd4fTbzrBs4hUDboMZn0q0FE66Ilq8RSsBJottcUWLDmGE563EcP8jjZhGV-AwrOub50kMZ8Bwq-v18t9ojKzJRc22G-k01e08qud8W77gNOTmpvVbQ7pkLIQdog8xaU2YUMUNAQ2GF81GBcXToHvtl2fXSHgr2hFhnNXXy6D6ISdTzYIrbMZYkckhkCvEp0rbpX31wEQ7FEoquW5YgPzoGfqe4R0uL6ST_HQT1rzOBt7nD7RBNQtsgml_6Xeya84mACnnDQGwa3N1M5Bf9EWSjoIsfKqvPr92FWi4VHe_fwpXRlBOeVGjdV5r54aMFAgpTP78HncUJFVCoTllr4VNGjFlguC722G1b9EZwIB9y7JtcgfjQvAuu7soUjjdqcZ7uKdCdLxVPhOHOo6YAIWhu3cqHZ500j33wH79Z9WZ7KALLhazpXynV89m8xVneXwhmjWJl1KZzLqvaOxAkfZdyU9RL27pcaFA=w1199-h899-no

and this is on again!

here's the list of last year's players.
just do me a massive favour and confirm if you're in this year and your team/your own name (whatever you prefer) so I can finally have a list that I can use when sending draft reminders, or pirze money reminders.
we're all 1 year older and most experienced but I guess not much else has changed, so I assume we're all in this thing again and our man @Ponman2003 is our finance guy (10USD payment for prize money).

Go Bengals!

and this is on again!

just do me a massive favour and confirm if you're in this year and your team/your own name (whatever you prefer) so I can finally have a list that I can use when sending draft reminders, or pirze money reminders.
we're all 1 year older and most experienced but I guess not much else has changed, so I assume we're all in this thing again and our man @Ponman2003 is our finance guy (10USD payment for prize money).

Go Bengals!

JonY'sWinningTeam is in

No longer am I just Jonathan'sBestGuesses. It's time to win it all

and this is on again!

Go Bengals!

Talking CheeseHeads are in!

and this is on again!

Go Bengals!

My Team is the Pitts is in again, though hopeful that it won’t be in the pit of the standings again this year

and this is on again!

Go Bengals!

This Baseball season has been a disaster. Can’t wait for football to get going again…
IMG_5472.png

Only 50 more days until the season kicks off!

Updated my team name to Justin Fields Dancing Bears
IMG_5471.jpeg

and this is on again!

Go Bengals!

TD Ham, I'm in!

Back