Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

WHAT A NAIL BITER!!!! Really close. I thought u had me after the first half last night! What a wild week
I should've never checked the score, I saw I was winning right before halftime and then bam! just like that the raiders offense awoke and my defense crumbled, shoud've freaking started Fant but oh well, I'll get ya next time :p

@tvham thank you for reminding me what I was supposed to do this week. Add Deebo back to my team for next week.....smh

Treat him well friend!

@tvham thank you for reminding me what I was supposed to do this week. Add Deebo back to my team for next week.....smh

Treat him well friend!
oops, sorry! If it makes you feel any better I had earmarked 5-6 players to try and add to waivers and couldn't decide on which one and ended up forgetting and they have all been picked up.

oops, sorry! If it makes you feel any better I had earmarked 5-6 players to try and add to waivers and couldn't decide on which one and ended up forgetting and they have all been picked up.

lmao! It's all good being that you are a SF native it's only right! I dropped the ball!!!! I hope he does you well!

Back