5. @sahomerrocks
6. @tvham
7. @blissfullychaotic
8. @manonkouch
9. @MikeyP
10. @CrazyDiamond84
11. @slugr8
12. @TenderLovingKiller®

11 have signed in the league already, but not all team names are easily connected with your username here....
I can match 9 names.
one between @Speedracer @slugr8 and @CrazyDiamond84 has not yet registered (my guess)

please do so before sunday so the draft can proceed and nobody gets left out!

Looking forward to get started!!!!

final list:

1. @Speedracer
2. @Ponman2003
3. @panino
4. @Jonathan Y
5. @sahomerrocks
6. @tvham
7. @blissfullychaotic
8. @manonkouch
9. @MikeyP
10. @CrazyDiamond84
11. @slugr8
12. @TenderLovingKiller®

11 have signed in the league already, but not all team names are easily connected with your username here....
I can match 9 names.
one between @Speedracer @slugr8 and @CrazyDiamond84 has not yet registered (my guess)

I'm all set. I'm the Talking Cheeseheads

Im about to go as #1. We'll see what ended up being a better grade

LOL so i accidentally forgot for the first 3 rounds. Got McCafferey, Allen Robinson, then Mahomes lol paid attention and ended up with a B+ 88% proj to come in 4th on this one. Same grade and score as when i drafted 8th, but there i was proj. 3rd! So I guess that was a waste lol :cautious:

final list:

1. @Speedracer
2. @Ponman2003
3. @panino
4. @Jonathan Y
5. @sahomerrocks
6. @tvham
7. @blissfullychaotic
8. @manonkouch
9. @MikeyP
10. @CrazyDiamond84
11. @slugr8
12. @TenderLovingKiller®

I can match 9 names.

I was registered, just changed my team name to Slugr8....I will change to a better more permanent name soon

Hey guys, I just realized I made a mistake!
@Speedracer never confirmed his interest, so we still have only 11 names!!!!

Can we get one more player before Sunday draft?
Sorry I've been on holiday since Monday, so haven't been following along. I'm singing up now! Will take care of paying when I get back home on Sunday.

fantastic news!

Thanks to all for your patience!

Let's get rolling!

and GO BENGALS!
Just a quick question. I thought you had said draft is lunchtime est, which I assume means 12 pm? Because with the time difference that should be +6 hours to Europe if I'm correct, meaning 6pm. However in the yahoo app it says draft is at 9pm my time. 9pm is better for me, but just wanna make sure what time it is.

Just a quick question. I thought you had said draft is lunchtime est, which I assume means 12 pm? Because with the time difference that should be +6 hours to Europe if I'm correct, meaning 6pm. However in the yahoo app it says draft is at 9pm my time. 9pm is better for me, but just wanna make sure what time it is.
I just checked the draft schedule again... it is at 8 pm BST (British Standard Time)
this translate to 3 pm EST, 1 pm in the West Coast, and 9 pm in mainland Europe.

Back