This Woman’s Work - The Kate Bush Thread

I bought a remastered Hounds Of Love (from Sainsburys) as I had a £15 gift voucher. I already have an original in pretty good condition and was put off by the prospect of The Big Sky being a singles version rather than the original album mix.

I bought a remastered Hounds Of Love (from Sainsburys) as I had a £15 gift voucher. I already have an original in pretty good condition and was put off by the prospect of The Big Sky being a singles version rather than the original album mix.

You got given a gift voucher for a supermarket!?!?

Not sure what I was worried about as the jarring difference I felt when I first heard it digitally was barely noticeable when the record played. My copies of her other albums were pretty good so it was only from Red Shoes onwards that I needed so I avoided the box sets.

Trying to buy one a month. I’m up to the Sensual World. Each of her albums so far definitely has its own little flavour ( but the same off centre overall styling

Ive been on a Kate Binge (alongside Tom Waits and Bob Dylan) oh and Van Morrison. Anyone have opinions on the Live Box Set. ”Before the Dawn” Ive nearly pressed the button on it many times ! Is the pressing good ?

Back