Third Man Records Vault

just finished it - sounded great. I really like the work they did to clean the audio up. all records were flat, no issues on playback. the 7" is fun and surprisingly, I was really more into the B-side with the first live version of Ball and Biscuit moreso than the Dylan version on the A side. Really great package from arguably the best era of The White Stripes.

Elvis was a hero to most…

View attachment 192313

Was going to subscribe if I had any interest because I'm going to Third Man in Detroit at the end of the month...but this is not it...

I don’t want to do the math on cost per song, but this is a cool package.
It’s a bargain, I mean look at how much a Third Eye Blind single will set you back:

Cool package, but vinyl budget doesn't work for this + I've given up buying 45's because I never spin em.
Should not have released this in January when we're pretending we're sticking to our vinyl budgets. This is a Q3 purchase where I say "Fuck it, I already have spent a shit ton. What's one more box set?"

Whelp, it was an excellent run.

The last couple years $5 tidal is kinda what kept me signing up for a year at a time. I'm not interested in $16.99 tidal. I'll probably stop ordering the vault a year all at once.

Earlier this week I just decided to let me pearl jam ten club membership lapse after almost 25 years. Sure you get ticket pre-sales, but I can't afford their tickets any more.

Last edited:
Whelp, it was an excellent run.

The last couple years $5 tidal is kinda what kept me signing up for a year at a time. I'm not interested in $16.99 tidal. I'll probably stop ordering the vault a year all at once.

Earlier this week I just decided to let me pearl jam ten club membership lapse after almost 25 years. Sure you get ticket pre-sales, but I can't afford their tickets any more.

View attachment 197009
Seems like it would be discounted to $10.99 for you but still…kinda sucks. It’s getting so expensive to be a music fan

Back