THE (Thee) Oh Sees thread

here I am buying tickets to OSEES for Sep 2021 from Ticketweb while my Sep 2020 tickets from Ticketmaster are still Postponed 😤

See if those will cover the upcoming show.
I doubt it. two different ticket vendors and two different venues. I suppose I can try contacting Ticketmaster to see if they can refund the postponed show but I can't do anything with the tickets via the App

got my shipping notice for Levitation 1
Same here!
Yes! Same here!
Thank you for the heads up!
Can’t even remember which variant I picked up anymore. 😂

And I was counting a few weeks ago, I believe I have 24 OSees/Thee Oh Sees/Oh Sees records and like 5-7 other Dwyer projects on vinyl including last year’s adventures and Damaged Bug.

they sure do add up fast...
Going to need my own shelf just for OSees and King Gizz records soon

Yes! Same here!
Thank you for the heads up!
Can’t even remember which variant I picked up anymore. 😂

And I was counting a few weeks ago, I believe I have 24 OSees/Thee Oh Sees/Oh Sees records and like 5-7 other Dwyer projects on vinyl including last year’s adventures and Damaged Bug.

they sure do add up fast...
Going to need my own shelf just for OSees and King Gizz records soon
This got me wondering so I checked. 35 total for me between the various Oh Sees and Dwyer projects (some of those are variants of the same record). I actually got out of the Gizz vinyl game late last year and sold everything I had. Still love the band and listen to them on streaming, but it just got to be too much for me to keep up with.

Look what finally landed today—
SQT1hCT.jpg

9G4UCw6.jpg

Second photo is a little over saturated, sorry.
Haven’t spun it yet.

Back