The Taproom (aka Anything and Everything Beer)

Ohioans! ASSEMBLE!

Lol. Asking a favor for a…well..me. I just saw this beer and, as a twin peaks nerd, I NEED this in my life. It’s made by Branch & Bone Artisan Ales and I have no idea how hard it is to come by. BUT, I’m looking for two packs (not sure if they come in fours or sixes).

36D3FE31-D9DA-41DD-B2A7-79E6C4D23C39.jpeg

I will pay double the rate and send you a nice lil care package to say thank you. I generally don’t do the beer trade thing anymore so have nothing of note besides badass local paraphernalia, local beers, and wreckas.

Maybe @folsom_lives @blissfullychaotic @Crabbers @Djxfactor511 or @sarcasticfairyprincess is close by 😊

Ohioans! ASSEMBLE!

Lol. Asking a favor for a…well..me. I just saw this beer and, as a twin peaks nerd, I NEED this in my life. It’s made by Branch & Bone Artisan Ales and I have no idea how hard it is to come by. BUT, I’m looking for two packs (not sure if they come in fours or sixes).

View attachment 99182

I will pay double the rate and send you a nice lil care package to say thank you. I generally don’t do the beer trade thing anymore so have nothing of note besides badass local paraphernalia, local beers, and wreckas.

Maybe @folsom_lives @blissfullychaotic @Crabbers @Djxfactor511 or @sarcasticfairyprincess is close by 😊
Don't believe they distribute to my area of Ohio unfortunately, BUT it looks like they do ship beer! Maybe that will work for you?

EDIT: If they don't, I can have some shipped to me then flip it over to you

Don't believe they distribute to my area of Ohio unfortunately, BUT it looks like they do ship beer! Maybe that will work for you?

EDIT: If they don't, I can have some shipped to me then flip it over to you

You’re a wonderful human! Thank you. Between you & @bfly both finding the buy online link, that is apparently beyond my mental reach to locate for myself 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣, I’m excited and grateful.

Thank you for offering. I’ll DM yah! 💜💜💜

Ohioans! ASSEMBLE!

View attachment 99182

I live like 20 minutes from this place. If you can't order from the online link, let me know, and I can swing by and pick some up + mail to you.

Back