The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

that reminds me, a coworker that plays animal crossing showed me this pretty fascinating video on bitterling fishing a few months ago

Anybody else excited about this?

I'm excited to see if the update is enough to get me playing the game again, I've neglected my island for the past few months. My villagers are gonna be real sassy with me when I finally return!

I'm excited to see if the update is enough to get me playing the game again, I've neglected my island for the past few months. My villagers are gonna be real sassy with me when I finally return!

It's a 20 minute Direct and it's all about ACNH. Brewster and The Roost are definitely coming but there should be other new features announced as well.

And they might also talk about the series 5 Amiibo cards that are being released soon

Brewster and The Roost are definitely coming
This is probably due to the fact that this was the first AC I've played, but I still can't really understand why this is exciting. Does he add another category of things to collect/do? Or will I just...be able to drink coffee in the game? I mean I'm sure I'm missing something, because people seem pretty excited about the addition, and maybe I'll eat my words once the actual announcement comes.

It's a 20 minute Direct and it's all about ACNH. Brewster and The Roost are definitely coming but there should be other new features announced as well.

And they might also talk about the series 5 Amiibo cards that are being released soon
Brewster is definitely coming? I haven't seen the firm confirmation. But I'm very excited. I've continued to play almost every day, but I haven't been doing much when I do play. Having more to do will be nice

Brewster is definitely coming? I haven't seen the firm confirmation. But I'm very excited. I've continued to play almost every day, but I haven't been doing much when I do play. Having more to do will be nice

The Direct video countdown from Nintendo UK shows Brewster in the thumbnail shot.

This is probably due to the fact that this was the first AC I've played, but I still can't really understand why this is exciting. Does he add another category of things to collect/do? Or will I just...be able to drink coffee in the game? I mean I'm sure I'm missing something, because people seem pretty excited about the addition, and maybe I'll eat my words once the actual announcement comes.

Personally I'm not a huge Brewster fan but it will give us something else to do. In New Leaf, you could also get a job working for him and serving drinks to villagers from your island and other visiting NPC's. He also normally lets you store gyroids there, which have been absent in this game so far. With crafting being a part of ACNH, people think you might also be able to get a recipe set from him as well.

Back