The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

I might swing by for a fish! Sold my turnips already for close to that yesterday luckily.
Scratch that. After doing his fishing challenge, he'll buy all fish for 1.5x the price. You can only order one model at a time (at least I picked something cool to start).

Scratch that. After doing his fishing challenge, he'll buy all fish for 1.5x the price. You can only order one model at a time (at least I picked something cool to start).
Seems like I can’t sell him anything or do any challenge!

RUDE. Sorry to mislead you.
That’s ok! I bought some dope kicks for my outfit. I’m waiting on Abel sis shop to open on my island.

how did you afford to make your island so nice?? Mine is a dump. Yours also seems way larger than mine? My island layout is awful...

That’s ok! I bought some dope kicks for my outfit. I’m waiting on Abel sis shop to open on my island.

how did you afford to make your island so nice?? Mine is a dump. Yours also seems way larger than mine? My island layout is awful...
A lot of it is just daily freebies and visiting mystery islands. Fishing lots and selling high-value bugs. (I look at pricing charts, and had a lot of luck finding tons of emperor butterflies to sell.) A lot of just having time on my hands between work projects.

I’m trying to create a small little gambling game on my island, anyone wanna travel and help me test it out?

2 bags have $1,000
1 bag has $10,000

Drop $5k and stand next to the bag you want, I’ll knock the fence down so you can collect your winnings :)

78F71843-DBC5-4D57-8FB7-EFB3B6E5A809.jpeg

Last edited:
If anyone wants to message me their Island name I can add it to the friend list to make it easier to know who has their gate open.

So finally one person on my island was talking about looking at the stars, but I never saw anything. Still haven't reached that point of getting star pieces. How have people already been doing that? Also Tom Nook is just now finally building an actual building for resident services, so it was under construction all day. Also one of the animals who moved to my island is so annoying and needy. I think I'm just going to avoid him.

So finally one person on my island was talking about looking at the stars, but I never saw anything. Still haven't reached that point of getting star pieces. How have people already been doing that? Also Tom Nook is just now finally building an actual building for resident services, so it was under construction all day. Also one of the animals who moved to my island is so annoying and needy. I think I'm just going to avoid him.

When Blathers sister was on our island there were shooting stars. You have to pan the camera up so you can see them in the sky then press A to wish on them. The next day star fragments will wash up on your beach.

When Blathers sister was on our island there were shooting stars. You have to pan the camera up so you can see them in the sky then press A to wish on them. The next day star fragments will wash up on your beach.
Yeah she was talking about it to us, so we tried looking up several different times but never saw a shooting star... :cry:

Back