The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

I went to Target tonight and was able to get the last three packs they had of the series 5 Amiibo cards. I think they've been getting some every week or so but you still can't order them on the app. Got some of the new character cards (Shino, Marlo, Petri, Ione, Sasha) and a few others. None of the new NPCs though... only Mable, Sable, and Timmy/Tommy

I went to Target tonight and was able to get the last three packs they had of the series 5 Amiibo cards. I think they've been getting some every week or so but you still can't order them on the app. Got some of the new character cards (Shino, Marlo, Petri, Ione, Sasha) and a few others. None of the new NPCs though... only Mable, Sable, and Timmy/Tommy
Nice! Is love to get the real cards, but looks like more bootlegs for me

Okay, I'm officially tired of trying to fill out my art museum the correct way. Redd almost only has fakes every time I go to Harv's island, and when he does have something real, it's something I have already. In the past few months since I started playing again, I have added exactly one piece to my museum, despite visiting Harv's island every day and buying something I don't need just to get a new chance the next day.

That being said, if any of you have extra real versions of any of the below that you can spare, I am prepared to compensate handsomely with bells or anything else in my catalog. I also have a lot of extra art that I'd be happy to give out, either in exchange for something I need, or just if you want some. Here's what I still need:
  • Amazing Painting
  • Motherly Statue (I swear I have encountered the fake of this one at least 20 times and that wolf tongue is driving me up the wall)
  • Mysterious Painting
  • Rock-Head Statue
  • Tremendous Statue
  • Worthy Painting

After checking I think we have almost or all of these in duplicates @Heath

We just need the Gallant and Great Statues if you happen to have spares.

Last edited:

Sorry, didn't get a notification about this post. I'm pretty sure I have spares of both of these! I'll check tonight and let you know. And if I don't, I see those two all the time so I can grab them when I do.

Last edited:

All 6 of my extra Gallant statues are fake (figures, since I had a real one for sale yesterday!) but I do have the Great Statue

The Great Statue would be great, we have similar Gallant luck. I’ll get our friend code tomorrow for ya and we can work out an art swap

FC is SW-7478-2629-8093
Adding you now! Sorry, I don't usually check the forum on the weekends.

After we've added each other, am I able to just mail you the statue? Or do we have to visit each others' islands before we get that option? I can't remember how all that works.

Adding you now! Sorry, I don't usually check the forum on the weekends.

After we've added each other, am I able to just mail you the statue? Or do we have to visit each others' islands before we get that option? I can't remember how all that works.

Accepted! I think one of us has to visit, I tried to mail but no go. Feel free to let me know when works for you, I think all of them are legit.

My wife was just designing a house for somebody in Happy Home and one of the options for decorating was a record rug.

Apparently it was new in 2.0 and can only be purchased from Saharah.

In case you missed it in the pre-order thread...

There's a record coming out in Japan this November with some of KK Slider's best songs. Not only is it the first Animal Crossing vinyl release, it's also the first time Nintendo has ever officially released anything on vinyl...

Animal crossing preorder, it seems to be a selection of K.K Slider music

Amazon product ASIN B09YQPBWSP

Animal Crossing PIF Offering Incoming

I'm thinking this may be a hat if there's a lot of interest..

I got the Animal Crossing coaster set from my Gold Reward Points. I never claim this stuff, but when I saw this coaster set I figured that there would be people here who would love to have them, so... yeah, I'm PIFing the set, which includes 3 coasters in the tin.

PXL_20220511_211125218.jpg
PXL_20220511_211134615.jpg
PXL_20220511_211224850.jpg

Animal Crossing PIF Offering Incoming

I'm thinking this may be a hat if there's a lot of interest..

I got the Animal Crossing coaster set from my Gold Reward Points. I never claim this stuff, but when I saw this coaster set I figured that there would be people here who would love to have them, so... yeah, I'm PIFing the set, which includes 3 coasters in the tin.

View attachment 138695
View attachment 138696
View attachment 138697
I'd hop in on a hat for this if there are other folks interested?

Back