The Official Needles and Grooves 1001 Album Generator Project

Really questioning @Joe Mac's hate of floyd after that one. LOTS of SYD in there. Both cognizant and otherwise.

So confesssoon time. Never really spent much time with Barrett era Floyd. It was a mixture of Dark Side Of The Moon, The Wall and those two albums particular type of fanboys that put me off. Plus it kinda also became my weird music fan quirk/thing.

A part of me that I don’t like to admit in public does think I should give the band another go but starting from the start. The other part of me is aware of David Gilmore and thinks he’s a shit, why bother.

So confesssoon time. Never really spent much time with Barrett era Floyd. It was a mixture of Dark Side Of The Moon, The Wall and those two albums particular type of fanboys that put me off. Plus it kinda also became my weird music fan quirk/thing.

A part of me that I don’t like to admit in public does think I should give the band another go but starting from the start. The other part of me is aware of David Gilmore and thinks he’s a shit, why bother.
I don't know what your problem with Gilmore is and don't really want to, you guys have killed enough heroes. anyhow... I think Floyd's music is a progression and I think it makes perfect sense to go that route. plus I have a sneaking suspicion that Ummagumma and Atom Heart Mother are perfect for you.

Back