The NBA Thread

y - that would make sense for Philly and maybe Portland would bite if some bench guard shooting was included (Curry?)

I admittedly don't follow closely enough but he seems like someone that can provide some shooting and 6th man minutes. Seems weird to cite one awful night from 2017.🤷‍♂️
It's just a funny meme whenever I see his name come up. He's a good 3pt shooter though (sniper snell), and I haven't followed him closely on how he's been after the Bucks.

Lebron as the face of the league is pretty fitting tbh. Sure he'll stand up for Black Social Justice and all the stuff you expect him too, but when it comes to "un-trendy" issues among players like Hong Kong independence and now vax status he's nowhere to be seen.
well he did come out apparently yesterday or today and said he got vaxxed after initially being skeptical. but made sure to say that it's a personal choice and he is only speaking for himself.

well he did come out apparently yesterday or today and said he got vaxxed after initially being skeptical. but made sure to say that it's a personal choice and he is only speaking for himself.
Oh, must've missed that.

The "personal choice" thing that a lot of players mention when saying that got vaxed kind of pisses me off though. It's like they're trying to save face with the anti-vax community.

Oh, must've missed that.

The "personal choice" thing that a lot of players mention when saying that got vaxed kind of pisses me off though. It's like they're trying to save face with the anti-vax community.
oh i guess it was today when he said it:

James said he was "very skeptical" about the vaccines when they were first released, conducted his own research and decided it was "the right thing to do" for himself and the health of his family. Asked if he felt compelled to be a public advocate for vaccination against coronavirus, James said, "That's not my job."
I agree that it's pretty frustrating that he won't tell people they should get vaccinated. i bet if someone allowed him to copyright "taco tuesday" he'd be telling everybody to get vaxxed.

oh i guess it was today when he said it:

I agree that it's pretty frustrating that he won't tell people they should get vaccinated. i bet if someone allowed him to copyright "taco tuesday" he'd be telling everybody to get vaxxed.
yeah, he made the right decision but it would be nice if he was more of an advocate. Again, I understand his initial hesitation and ultimately made the right decision. I think it would be beneficial in promoting the vaccine if he actually opened up about why he decided to get the jab.

Back