The NBA Thread

I heard its a lightly protected 2025 1st and a 2nd tonight. I have nothing against Al, but im so happy that terrible contract is gone.
Yea. That's crazy value for dumping a contract that's seen as a pretty bad one. I thought it would have taken much more than that to dump him.

just.....HOW. And for an expiring in Danny Green and a lightly protected pick next year? And they got TFerg, who i know is not very good...but still.

Expiring Danny Green's contract sounds like Tilman Fertitta's music...
I heard its a lightly protected 2025 1st and a 2nd tonight. I have nothing against Al, but im so happy that terrible contract is gone.

2025 1st rd pick protected 1-6, pick 34 tonight, rights to Vasilije Micic (good, might not come over)

Get early bird rights to Green, and more importantly now become a full MLE team in 2021 offseason.

OKC loads up even more for a big move and gets a good PnR partner for SGA.

2025 1st rd pick protected 1-6, pick 34 tonight, rights to Vasilije Micic (good, might not come over)

Get early bird rights to Green, and more importantly now become a full MLE team in 2021 offseason.

OKC loads up even more for a big move and gets a good PnR partner for SGA.
and you just KNOW Horford will have a career year and Presti will flip him for MORE picks next offseason like he did with CP haha.

Back