The NBA Thread

@sahomerrocks - a pretty interesting read. whether or not either of us agrees with it, it does give another view about what I believe we were talking about the other night with Bud not adapting...
I think Matt Moore is kind of a dingus but it was an interesting read (besides the sensationalized headline which I assume he didn't pick) and he got some good quotes. Bud has every right to trust his system. I sometimes forget he brought that star-less Hawks team to a number 1 seed and I could never really blame them for losing to LeBron. I'm not calling for the bucks to change up how they play, even though it's reasonable to do so, just to play their best players more minutes.

My opinion on the bucks at the beginning of the season was that they should have tried to offload Bledsoe in favor of keeping Brogdon. Maybe they tried but couldn't make it work. You'd lose a little on defense and points per game, but I think he's capable of breaking down a defense in ways no one on their roster really can right now.

I think Matt Moore is kind of a dingus but it was an interesting read (besides the sensationalized headline which I assume he didn't pick) and he got some good quotes. Bud has every right to trust his system. I sometimes forget he brought that star-less Hawks team to a number 1 seed and I could never really blame them for losing to LeBron. I'm not calling for the bucks to change up how they play, even though it's reasonable to do so, just to play their best players more minutes.

My opinion on the bucks at the beginning of the season was that they should have tried to offload Bledsoe in favor of keeping Brogdon. Maybe they tried but couldn't make it with. You'd lost a little on defense and points per have, but I think he's capable of breaking down a defense in ways no one on their roster really can right now.
Ya I agree with you on all these points. Thought it was mostly an interesting read especially with so many people saying he refuses to adjust. The pop stuff was interesting too. I think they should have kept Brogdon too but at the same time maybe he just wanted out? Especially if Bledsoe was there.

I refuse to watch a Heat vs Celtics ECF. It would just hurt too much. Tatum and Butler should both be Sixers
Oof. I still think the Raps have a shot. The Bucks though...what is going ON?

Also I just really love jimmy butler. What an absolute boss. Sorry Philly let him walk. The heat are the perfect organization for him.

I don't really believe in positions in basketball anymore but AD really needs to move to the 5 to unlock the Lakers. Allowing Covington to just cheat off Javale and help defend is killing LAL.
It’s insane to me that he won’t play the 5 more. Same with Tingus Pingis. Those dudes need to play the 5 a lot to create mismatches.

It’s insane to me that he won’t play the 5 more. Same with Tingus Pingis. Those dudes need to play the 5 a lot to create mismatches.
Yeah in this series especially I think it's important, but the Lakers lack of shooting looks like it might hurt them. Kuz might be unplayable, the rockets have been attacking him every chance they get.

Yeah in this series especially I think it's important, but the Lakers lack of shooting looks like it might hurt them. Kuz might be unplayable, the rockets have been attacking him every chance they get.
Kuz might have been the most overrated player in the entire NBA last year. Lakers fans said he should be untouchable in any trades, even over BI...

I'd have kept Josh Hart over Kuz tbh
I think Zach Lowe is the one who said the best thing to ever happen to Kuz was that he got drafted by a bad Lakers team. If he had been on any other team in the NBA, nobody would know who he is. I agree—I would have kept Hart. The Pels got all the best pieces from a Lakers team that tanked for like 3 years.

Back