The NBA Thread

Giannis playing 48 wasn’t gonna make them win the game.

I, uh, disagree in a game that was tied at 0.0 seconds. Even playing him 38 or 40 could have made the difference. Bud out here saving his players for the 10th game of the series.

The bigger issue is that the Bucks depth hasn’t been that great In this series and they shot putridly from 3 tonight.

All the more reason to tighten your playoff rotation. Both teams in the 2nd game tonight have been running 8 man rotations the whole series.

Miami is almost built to be the anti-Bucks. They match up nearly perfectly.

This is a great point. Miami had the 9th most 3PA per game and 2nd highest 3P% for the season. Bucks' whole defensive game plan is to give up all the 3s. Heat shot 45 3s in both games of the series so far, ~10 more than their season average, on about the same percentage. It'll be interesting to see if that's something the Bucks continue to feel comfortable giving up.

After not watching the Pocket Rockets for awhile, I almost forget why I hate watching them play. Then a foul is called against them and every rockets player throws their arm up and complains hah

Also how does Presti keep getting away with all these moves like signing Lu Dort to crazy good team friendly deals?

I, uh, disagree in a game that was tied at 0.0 seconds. Even playing him 38 or 40 could have made the difference. Bud out here saving his players for the 10th game of the series.

All the more reason to tighten your playoff rotation. Both teams in the 2nd game tonight have been running 8 man rotations the whole series.

This is a great point. Miami had the 9th most 3PA per game and 2nd highest 3P% for the season. Bucks' whole defensive game plan is to give up all the 3s. Heat shot 45 3s in both games of the series so far, ~10 more than their season average, on about the same percentage. It'll be interesting to see if that's something the Bucks continue to feel comfortable giving up.
Fair enough on that first point but I don’t entirely like playing the whole what if game too much because you get into the whole butterfly effect thing...more minutes to Giannis doesn’t entirely mean they win the game. He was still a -7. Anywho, it sucks they lost and got closer at the end than it probably should have been based on the rest of the game.

it would be crazy if they lose and Bud gets fired. Miami Heat would be some coach killers.

Back