The NBA Thread

Looks like the fun is back on. Also, it goes without saying but Kyrie must be the worst teammate.
Cleveland fans tried to warn everybody...

Also remember this? "Kyrie came in one day to [a film session], he was the first one in film room. He walked up to Brad Stevens and said, ‘What does government mean to you?’"

Ben Simmons is the real winner in this all. He wanted his own team, now he has one. Gets to chill in Brooklyn and make a ton of money.
The Nets are fucked too. I just heard The Rockets control their draft picks due to the Hardin deal so they can’t even tear it down because their lottery picks would end up in Houston.

The Nets are fucked too. I just heard The Rockets control their draft picks due to the Hardin deal so they can’t even tear it down because their lottery picks would end up in Houston.
Not just any picks. FULLY UNPROTECTED PICKS and pick swaps every year until 2027 I think.

People clowned the Rockets for the Harden trade because they didn't get any promising young players. Well they are about to get 5 or 6 promising players in the next few years hahah

Phoenix and Miami are KD's preferred destinations but hard to see what packages they can give up. Miami can't trade Bam because he's on a designated rookie extension and you're not allowed to have two players on that contract acquired via trade on the same team. Ben Simmons is on that deal too. So then you're looking at Herro + Robinson + 2 1sts?

Philly is supposedly gonna offer Tobias, Maxey, Thybulle. Don't think they have tradeable picks. Very interested to see what the best trade is. Maybe Ayton plus every pick they have?

Back