The NBA Thread

True, but can we talk about the play toward the end when Steph discreetly hit him in the nuts? That probably hurt for real.
I thought that but then as soon as he saw the whistle wasn’t getting blow and Steph hit a 3, he popped right back up haha

It's always interesting how things break, because I would have loved to have seen what the Warriors would have done against the Bucks (no Middleton injury and thats who would have made the Finals from the East), 76ers, or Suns, where there would have been a mismatch inside the paint. I don't want to take anything away from them (I was rooting for them against the Celtics), but their strengths matched up nicely against Boston's weaknesses, whereas Boston couldn't seem to consistently take advantage of Golden State's weaknesses.

It firms up my thoughts that this year was wide open and I think next year is going to be another wide open year.

Gimme KD.

-Suns Fan
I would be interested in who could give up the best package to KD and still be a contender. Toronto is probably the team to do it.

If Kyrie and KD end up asking out of Brooklyn after Harden did, it would be absolutely incredible. Probably the biggest bust in NBA history in terms of talent not winning a championship.

I would be interested in who could give up the best package to KD and still be a contender. Toronto is probably the team to do it.

If Kyrie and KD end up asking out of Brooklyn after Harden did, it would be absolutely incredible. Probably the biggest bust in NBA history in terms of talent not winning a championship.
I’d truly love this. Seems likely.

Gimme four second round picks for a first and a coach that's been run out of town once already.

-Hornets Fan 😭
Man...i can see why the Knicks made that trade if Brunson is really coming here. But not really sure why the Hornets did it aside from Jordan being cheap. Would have made sense to trade 13 or 15 if they could dump Hayward, but just to get a bunch of 2nds? Forget if they got the Denver pick from us but the Bucks pick we got back will likely end up better...

The latest rumor I saw was Kenny Atkinson might have decided against the job when he heard what the future plans of the team are...potentially letting Bridges walk if he commands a max offer sheet. If Detroit can steal Bridges, they are gonna be a really fun team to watch.

Words words words.. Jordan being cheap.. Words words words..
😅

I thought Hayward was gone in a trade to free up some cap space which would have been fine. I've read they'll match any offer for Miles, but again, I would not be surprised if he walks.

The Hornets MO from the original days when Zo left for Miami has been do just enough to get fans excited then cheap out when it's time to pay.

Back