The National

We're getting a Matt record soon, so there's that. I'd imagine another record isn't coming out till they can tour again. Aaron and Bryce seem to be pretty busy with their own things right now.

We're getting a Matt record soon, so there's that. I'd imagine another record isn't coming out till they can tour again. Aaron and Bryce seem to be pretty busy with their own things right now.
Yeah as much as I want to believe they’ve been working on new National music, I feel most of them are busy with other things. Matt might be writing some, but he’s mostly getting ready to roll out his solo album (dropping singles, videos). I think Aaron has only mentioned working on Big Red Machine, so I don’t feel The National are working together at the moment

Okay, huge shot in the dark here:

Does anyone have a Rylan onsie that they either don't want after all, or their kid grew out of? My niece is coming and I'd love to get that for them as a baby gift (we all love the national)! It can be any size, they will use it eventually!

Hit me up, I'd love to buy it!

Matt has been awfully quiet about his solo album... keep waiting for the preorder to pop up.
It's very strange that there is no pre-order info yet. I suppose it's possible that there could be a surprise Cherry Tree variant put up in the shop like Bryan's record, but Serpentine Prison is supposed to come out on October 2 (if I'm not mistaken) Bryan's album ships in December. I'm trying to remain patient, but this is frustrating!

The Canadian musician Hayden sent out an email newsletter earlier this month that said: "I’m currently finishing a new record with producer Aaron Dessner, and co-writing songs with Matt Berninger for his solo debut album Serpentine Prison, due this Fall."

His use of the present tense "co-writing" did make me curious as to whether the album maybe wasn't as done as one might expect an album coming out this fall to be right now?

Okay, huge shot in the dark here:

Does anyone have a Rylan onsie that they either don't want after all, or their kid grew out of? My niece is coming and I'd love to get that for them as a baby gift (we all love the national)! It can be any size, they will use it eventually!

Hit me up, I'd love to buy it!
If you are in the Sorrowposting group on FB, someone is offering one. Just posted about 25 mins ago.

The Canadian musician Hayden sent out an email newsletter earlier this month that said: "I’m currently finishing a new record with producer Aaron Dessner, and co-writing songs with Matt Berninger for his solo debut album Serpentine Prison, due this Fall."

His use of the present tense "co-writing" did make me curious as to whether the album maybe wasn't as done as one might expect an album coming out this fall to be right now?
That’s strange. I swear it’s been done for a long time now. I think it was being mixed months ago... anyway, every day I think a preorder will be up and it never is. I check his website every damn day. I’m not even sure a vinyl pressing will be out on time at this point. But maybe...

Back