The National

Order processed email just received from Cherry Tree. Was hoping we’d get the vinyl earlier than release day, but it’s just at the label created stage.

Then again, since they are doing global listening parties on the 25th, maybe it’s possible we get them on the 26th? Prob just wishful thinking.

ETA: Just logged into UPS to track the package. I am going to be so disappointed when it doesn't arrive on Saturday...

View attachment 172502
Whaaa I still haven’t received a notice or anything yet

Whaaa I still haven’t received a notice or anything yet
There have been times that I don't receive any notice and items just show up. I also ordered the lyric tee, but haven't received any notice about it. They are two separate orders, but maybe they'll bundle them?

Also, just saw the "Your Mind is Not Your Friend hat and the pocket tee. Dammit, I'm gonna have to order those.

There have been times that I don't receive any notice and items just show up. I also ordered the lyric tee, but haven't received any notice about it. They are two separate orders, but maybe they'll bundle them?

Also, just saw the "Your Mind is Not Your Friend hat and the pocket tee. Dammit, I'm gonna have to order those.
Got an update just a minute ago. At the very least I think it should be here before Friday…

Also yeah I really like that shirt…gonna order one at some point

Update! Still only "label created"! If I get it on release day next week I'll be happy. But it hurts when UPS lies that I'll get it 6 days early :(

1682116329780.png

My goal is to make it this time. I did buy a pass for the last one, but then…ya know…
I was so sad when it was canceled. :cry: We also had tix to the late night underground wrap party that either LNZNDRF or Bryan's band Royal Green was going to play.
We did attend the first one and it was a perfect experience (except it was SO cold) Can't wait to learn when Homecoming 2.0 is going to happen.

I pre-ordered the CT edition with Weird Goodbyes flexi, the Spotify green from 4AD, the turquoise from Magnolia and the red indie from BrooklynVegan. I will pick up the black at my local on Friday. I am an idiot. 😄

I pre-ordered the CT edition with Weird Goodbyes flexi, the Spotify green from 4AD, the turquoise from Magnolia and the red indie from BrooklynVegan. I will pick up the black at my local on Friday. I am an idiot. 😄
You are not an idiot, you are a National super fan. I try to variant collect for them too although it’s gotten much harder lately. I mean I don’t even own one copy of Light Years much less multiple copies. I do own all the early Brassland stuff and some of the real hard to find singles so there is that.

Back