The National - Cherry Tree Club

Sorry if im trudging up old topics but are we missing a Cherry Tree set, and if so is there plans to actually make it? I seem to remember that 1 of the years they never released it?

Im thinking this might be my final year as a member for a while, other than the yearly vinyl/set I just dont use it, but also dont want to miss out on the delayed on (if it exists).

Sorry if im trudging up old topics but are we missing a Cherry Tree set, and if so is there plans to actually make it? I seem to remember that 1 of the years they never released it?

Im thinking this might be my final year as a member for a while, other than the yearly vinyl/set I just dont use it, but also dont want to miss out on the delayed on (if it exists).
Don’t think so? 1-4 exist and 5 is about to come out.

I think the issue was with covid delays. The volume that comes out is always for “if you were a member the previous calendar year” but one year got delayed (vol 3)
V4 was also delayed, to the point where they felt bad enough to release a digital download of the show to placate the masses. It would be cool if that became another bonus of CT membership going forward.

I'm moving right when the deadline is to change the address. Anyone know the best email for contacting them? I replied to the email about the Oct 15th deadline but haven't gotten a reply yet

I'm moving right when the deadline is to change the address. Anyone know the best email for contacting them? I replied to the email about the Oct 15th deadline but haven't gotten a reply yet
I had an issue with the download from the previous release and emailed the customer service on the cherry tree site and they were quick to respond and assist.

cherrytree@americanmary.com

They are helpful and respond quickly. Also, you can tag them on reddit, FB, IG or Twitter and they'll respond.

by the way, I didn't carefully read that last Cherry Tree email, but it does ask that every member log in to update their address. I didn't realize it at all until I saw on reddit that many people logged in and noticed their address was blank. I logged in and mine was blank too. So I added it back in. I don't know why that was the case for a lot of people, or what it mean when it comes to ship the new record, but just thought I'd share this info.

by the way, I didn't carefully read that last Cherry Tree email, but it does ask that every member log in to update their address. I didn't realize it at all until I saw on reddit that many people logged in and noticed their address was blank. I logged in and mine was blank too. So I added it back in. I don't know why that was the case for a lot of people, or what it mean when it comes to ship the new record, but just thought I'd share this info.
Yikes, mine was blank just now also.

Yes, my address was blank as well. Normally I ignore those emails as I've had the same address for years but was glad I checked this time.

Back