The National - Cherry Tree Club

I probably won't be able to listen till the morning, but I plan on trying to stay up till midnight to see what sort of limited vinyl pops up int he cherry tree store. Can't stay awake for the following hour listening to the album though. Too late for me.

I probably won't be able to listen till the morning, but I plan on trying to stay up till midnight to see what sort of limited vinyl pops up int he cherry tree store. Can't stay awake for the following hour listening to the album though. Too late for me.
I’m not sure if anyone mentioned it, but Matt said the vinyl comes out in Nov. But you have a great point, there may be CT variants up for preorder. I’ve had a total of 8 hours sleep since Thurs night and am exhausted, but now I have to get up at midnight to check!

As an aside, he also said that there would be vinyls available to purchase after the show and on Sat morning at the merch stand. When he said “vinyls” I will admit I cringed.

Last edited:
I’m not sure if anyone mentioned it, but Matt said the vinyl comes out in Nov. But you have a great point, there may be CT variants up for preorder. I’ve had a total of 8 hours sleep since Thurs night and am exhausted, but now I have to get up at midnight to check!

As an aside, he also said that there would be vinyls available to purchase after the show and on Sunday morning at the merch stand. When he said “vinyls” I will admit I cringed.
Yeah I saw he said it would be out in November, but I was assuming that meant they would actually be released then - with pre-orders going live tonight. I hope I'm not wrong in that assumption. I have a feeling there will be a CT variant up tonight.

Yeah I saw he said it would be out in November, but I was assuming that meant they would actually be released then - with pre-orders going live tonight. I hope I'm not wrong in that assumption. I have a feeling there will be a CT variant up tonight.

Yep and I'm sure a Spotify version as well. If anyone sees a Spotify version tag me and I will do the same @threesunrises @Bennnnn Hoping we get a Magnolia version as well, doubt we will see a VMP version for this.

I must have just missed the White Label pressing. Was able to snag the yellow and pink.
I don’t think there were very many available. Mine says it’s a limited run of 1,000. The store description says it’s signed, so I think it’s got to be part of that run. I have one so I didn’t buy it, but am not at all surprised it sold out so fast.

Back