3/27 - Sons of Kemet
3/29 - Glass Animals
4/13 - Kaleo
4/15 - Cat Power
5/6 - Cut Copy
5/16 - Orville Peck
5/23 - Little Simz
8/3 - Rage Against the Machine/Run the Jewels

Anyone else going to the Kendra Morris/GA-20/Monophonics show at the 9:30 on 10/14? Tickets were only like $34 (including fees and tax).

I was at Wolf Trap this past Friday and saw the ad for this show! Never heard of Dispatch, though. 😅

They're a jam band. They're doing a free hang out that includes a pop up shop before the show and they're saying there will be signed copies or the new live album which isn't available anywhere yet. Trying to find someone to snag it for me haha

What's up everyone! I just found out I'm moving to the DMV for work. Anyone have recommendations on where to look to live? 30 and single and won't know anyone in the area

What's up everyone! I just found out I'm moving to the DMV for work. Anyone have recommendations on where to look to live? 30 and single and won't know anyone in the area
That will depend very much on where your home office is and how often you will be needing to go in.

That doesn't exist. But I'll be traveling between PA, DE, MD, DC, VA
I would probably say you’ll want to look in Maryland as that’s going to be more central for you. I have a bit less sense of what’s desirable/affordable up there, though. Bethesda or Silver Spring, maybe. Rockville.

I would probably say you’ll want to look in Maryland as that’s going to be more central for you. I have a bit less sense of what’s desirable/affordable up there, though. Bethesda or Silver Spring, maybe. Rockville.

Thanks. I care more about being in a good location over a litter more driving/traffic. Especially not knowing anyone when I get there

Would anyone like to buy couple tickets for Death Cab for Cutie/The Postal Service show at The Anthem tomorrow? I am unfortunately ill and don’t think I’ll be able to make it.

edit: sold

Last edited:
North Bethesda is an up and coming area with a lot of younger residents.

Are 1 bedrooms with a den not a thing in DC? I currently have a 760 sq/ft place and it's the perfect size with that layout. It looks like there's 1BR with more sq ft than that I can afford in DC but because of the layout I don't see how I'll fit the records

Are 1 bedrooms with a den not a thing in DC? I currently have a 760 sq/ft place and it's the perfect size with that layout. It looks like there's 1BR with more sq ft than that I can afford in DC but because of the layout I don't see how I'll fit the records
They exist, but they might not tickle your fancy.

I would give a vote to Arlington/Alexandria as well as Bethesda and Silver Spring. There certainly are cool neighborhoods in DC, but for driving and social experiences, DC has a lot more going on in the inner suburbs than other major metros from my experience. If you’re going to be traveling, I think they strike the perfect balance of being car and metro accessible.

I would give a vote to Arlington/Alexandria as well as Bethesda and Silver Spring. There certainly are cool neighborhoods in DC, but for driving and social experiences, DC has a lot more going on in the inner suburbs than other major metros from my experience. If you’re going to be traveling, I think they strike the perfect balance of being car and metro accessible.

Yeah it seems like Arlington is worth a look for sure for 30 year old young professional demographic

Back