The MF'ing DMV

Hello DC Metro! Just moved from Springfield, VA to Texas. The agency I work for is in Alexandria and I have to head back there for a meeting in August. Any vinyl stores I should add to my agenda while back?

Is anyone going to the rescheduled Rolling Stones show next Wednesday, July 3 at Fedex Field?

Seems like there are still a lot of tickets available, probably due to the date change and being so close to the 4th. I’ll be there in Section SRO332!

I’d originally bought a ticket up in SRO440, but with the date change, I just got a refund from ticketmaster for the ticket, and turned around and bought a better ticket (from Ticketmaster!) for $23 less than I’d paid before. 😎

Is anyone going to the rescheduled Rolling Stones show next Wednesday, July 3 at Fedex Field?

Seems like there are still a lot of tickets available, probably due to the date change and being so close to the 4th. I’ll be there in Section SRO332!

I’d originally bought a ticket up in SRO440, but with the date change, I just got a refund from ticketmaster for the ticket, and turned around and bought a better ticket (from Ticketmaster!) for $23 less than I’d paid before. 😎

Next show I've got is Korn and Alice In Chains down in Virginia next month. Enjoy the Stones!

Next show I've got is Korn and Alice In Chains down in Virginia next month. Enjoy the Stones!

Have fun @Ericj32 !

And then SK in Sept, @Sanders ???? And everyone else in the DMV!!!

I hope to make it next year! Wasn't in the cards for me this year, sadly

Sounds good. I’d never been before, but there were a good amount of sellers and it had a fun, laid-back vibe. I could easily have spent 2-3 hours looking through the inventory, so I’ll have to try to get there earlier next time. I ended up grabbing a couple dylan mono records, a couple simon and garfunkel records, a couple lou donaldson records and 3 others that looked interesting. They all looked to be in the VG/VG + range and were priced at $5-15, but I’m looking forward to spinning them to see how they sound! It was also cool that most sellers took venmo or paypal.

Would be fun to meet up with some of you folks whenever the next DC record fair is! Thanks for the heads-up, @LeBlade !

Back