The Good Ol' Grateful Thread

Nice one! I just got that one. Not a bad mistake record to get!

I would have preferred to have a 2nd BFA. Honestly, I can’t listed to Bob Dylan. I know...blasphemy.

So if anyone is interested in Bob Dylan’s MOFI Oh Mercy...let me know. 😂 I’ll make a good deal on it...or possible trade. I might need a Warfield.

I would have preferred to have a 2nd BFA. Honestly, I can’t listed to Bob Dylan. I know...blasphemy.

So if anyone is interested in Bob Dylan’s MOFI Oh Mercy...let me know. 😂 I’ll make a good deal on it...or possible trade. I might need a Warfield.
Had I known a week ago, I would have purchased it from you! I ended up with 2 BFAs and would have traded you one!

Had I known a week ago, I would have purchased it from you! I ended up with 2 BFAs and would have traded you one!

Definitely would have done that! I was able to get BFA through MOFI. Now I am trying to decide if I want to deal with sending this back to Moviemars. They will probably take forever to refund me and they have been a pain every step of the way. They take forever to respond...aargh.

I’d rather pass a good deal to someone that wants it.

Had to go back and look at my order for DP4 from Amazon back in 2015. Only $30.

Anyone else remember this? Knew many people who were able to get in at that price

Anyone know how MoFi is on replacing damaged records? My MoFi Blues for Allah has a long scratch across about the entire King Solomon's Marbles track. I sent them an email with a picture of it. Hoping they can send me at least a replacement of the first record.

Looks like this title is sold out pretty much everywhere.

Anyone know how MoFi is on replacing damaged records? My MoFi Blues for Allah has a long scratch across about the entire King Solomon's Marbles track. I sent them an email with a picture of it. Hoping they can send me at least a replacement of the first record.

Looks like this title is sold out pretty much everywhere.
Where did you get it? If it is MoFi or Music Dirext, you may be ok. If not, you'll have to deal with the store you ordered from, which likely means returning for a refund.

They should be able to replace it through Music Direct. That's what happened to me with a One Step.
MoFi said they had none left to offer as a replacement. So I could return for a refund as my only option. They offered a partial refund of $10. I listened and the scuffs/scratches are mostly superficial. Somehow there was no audible noise. So, I'm just gonna keep the records and learn to love those blemishes.

Back