The Good Ol' Grateful Thread

Pulled the trigger on the DP this morning. I still have the last release that I haven’t opened yet....eventually I’ll make some time.

Is it ok to ask in this thread if anyone is interested in purchasing GD vinyl? I won’t say what I have just in case that is against the rules.
There is a buy sell trade thread, but I’m sure people would be down to take a look 👀😂

Pulled the trigger on the DP this morning. I still have the last release that I haven’t opened yet....eventually I’ll make some time.

Is it ok to ask in this thread if anyone is interested in purchasing GD vinyl? I won’t say what I have just in case that is against the rules.

probably fine but you can also post a proper FS thread. Which is the more apporpriate place to put it

There is a buy sell trade thread, but I’m sure people would be down to take a look 👀😂

probably fine but you can also post a proper FS thread. Which is the more apporpriate place to put it

Got it. I’ll post my DC link this weekend. I am considering greatly reducing my collection....a ton of Phish and GD. (Every Phish album, sealed Cornell first press DP1, DP4, sealed DP26 etc etc)

Got it. I’ll post my DC link this weekend. I am considering greatly reducing my collection....a ton of Phish and GD. (Every Phish album, sealed Cornell first press DP1, DP4, sealed DP26 etc etc)
I might be interested in DP4. Also on the lookout for DP2 and DP8 if you have those.

I may be intersted in Cornell, price depending.

Back