The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

LFG BENGALS BROS TIME FOR THE REVEAL
I'm OK with grabbing an S. Drafting has been very strong for the franchise over the past five years, with the 2020 draft being excellent [Joe Burrow, Tee Higgins, Logan Wilson].

It's great that Jessie Bates, who played superb in the postseason, is still on the roster with the tag but I do not think that we'll be able to pay him what he wants. We'll see how this year plays out.

I would like to see picks at OL in the upcoming rounds.

Pete Rose was banned from baseball for gambling on games, not for having sex with a minor which are both things that he did.

I understand the trickiness of the CBA in situations like this but even if the precedent for sexual assault is 6 games (with I think at least one instance of then being lowered to 4), that should be 6 PER INCIDENT. If the NFL presented 4 or 5 cases or whatever it was, anything less than a full season is unacceptable.

Last edited:
I already want this guy back to clapping on the sidelines after failed 4th down conversion attempts.
Yeah, SNF had been one of the best broadcasts in the NFL, and I do give them credit for quickly cutting loose Brees after last seasons terribleness, but Jason Garrett is certainly off to an awkward start.

Back