The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

Also this is the first time I can remember in my adult life the Bengals not being near the top. I have to stay up late to see their pick and it's so refreshing to genuinely not care who they pick. I'm curious to see where all the Cincinnati kids end up. Sauce already got drafted. I kind of want to see Ridder go somewhere. I don't think he's as bad as people think he is.

Bold move by Brad Holmes to trade up and grab a WR there. I kind of think it was partly to take away a WR option from GB and Chi.
And they only drop 12 spots for their third pick of the draft in round 2. Solid trade.

As for the #2 overall - Hopefully Hutch becomes a star, I was ok with he or Thibodeaux there...they'll likely be compared for a season or two.

Bold move by Brad Holmes to trade up and grab a WR there. I kind of think it was partly to take away a WR option from GB and Chi.
And they only drop 12 spots for their third pick of the draft in round 2. Solid trade.

As for the #2 overall - Hopefully Hutch becomes a star, I was ok with he or Thibodeaux there...they'll likely be compared for a season or two.
Hutchinson feels like another Watts or Bossa type. I think he will be a stud.

Back