The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

Can't think of anyone easier to hate than McCorkle Jones going to the Pats
I am so glad the Bears didnt go there. I was so worried that they moved up just to draft Andy Dalton 2.0.

Also love that Pats fans think that because they’re drafting unathletic white QB he will obviously be the next Tom Brady.

Last edited:
Same. Really feels like Pace found his nut to me, as someone who thinks Chicago's perpetual QB purgatory is hilarious.
It stopped being funny after the Packers moved seamlessly from Favre to Rodgers.

Also, TERRIBLE news that He wants to move on from GB. I think if Rodgers gets his way maybe he ends up Vegas or San Fran? I think he wants to play out west.

I am so glad the Bears didnt go there. I was so worried that they moved up just to draft Andy Dalton 2.0.

Also love that Pats fans think that because they’re drafting unathletic white QB he will always obviously be the next Tom Brady.

you act like McCorkle is gonna stop at 6 in NE. TO THE MOON.

(Most Pats fans I saw wanted Fields, but I’m happy they ultimately got one of the five without needing to mortgage the future. We’ll see what he can do)

Same. Really feels like Pace found his nut to me, as someone who thinks Chicago's perpetual QB purgatory is hilarious.

It stopped being funny after the Packers moved seamlessly from Favre to Rodgers.

Also, TERRIBLE news that He wants to move on from GB. I think if Rodgers gets his way maybe he ends up Vegas or San Fran? I think he wants to play out west.
I can't say I was thrilled that the rival Bears took him. I rooted against Fields while he was at Ohio, now I have to root against him for another few years??

Hard to say what happens with the GREAT Aaron Rodgers (Joe Buck's phrase not mine) As of this morning the Packers GM says he's not trading him.

Creating an NFL Thread as somehow it seems there isn't one yet (or I'm dumb and can't find it).

I'm sitting here getting myself hyped up for Justin Fields day in about 45 mins for my Bears!!! I know I should be smart enough to not buy into Bears QB hype by now but I'm full meathead on this one. Put the man in the HoF now! 😉

How's all your teams looking (besides the fact that we can all pencil in another SB for Brady)

Back