The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

I don't ever remember an instance where Tom Brady was unaware of the down count. Must be old age.

Signature win for CHI. Despite having the oldest (but effective) defense in the league and a QB change after 2.5 games, they are still a solid team.

I don't ever remember an instance where Tom Brady was unaware of the down count. Must be old age.

Signature win for CHI. Despite having the oldest (but effective) defense in the league and a QB change after 2.5 games, they are still a solid team.
I have no idea how we’re (and yes I refer to the teams I root for as “we”) 4-1 and actually I guess I kinda do know, the 3 previous wins were against some of the worst teams in the NFL. I will say this was the game that actually felt like a win. Though Nagy almost blew it by throwing the ball there on 2nd down during their last drive. It was a really sloppy game lots of penalties on both sides especially considering there were no fans in the stands. I will also say that while the match ups for Thursday Night Football this season has been less than stellar the games have all been fairly competitive which is a nice change of pace.

My wife said 'oh man, that looks awful' and I said, 'nah, that's just his shoe hanging off.' Then I saw the replay. (It wasn't his shoe.)
I suffered really nasty ankle break (longboarding accident) about 5 years ago, I had multiple surgeries and still have a plate holding my fibula together. Everytime I see an athlete suffer an ankle injury like that I know how tough their road back is gonna be. I feel for Dak and wish him a speedy recovery.

Back