The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

I’m way out of the loop with the NFL. I’ve had this Chiefs game on in the background but haven’t been paying attention because I thought it was a preseason game. Then I started to wonder why Mahomes was playing in the second half.

TIL the preseason was cancelled this year.

Last edited:
Yeah, I would hinge on this being more an NFL thing than just a Chiefs thing unfortunately..

Didn’t mean to single out one fanbase. There is toxic people in each teams base. I’m just surrounded by trump loving chief fans so I’m biased and wasn’t surprised hearing it.

It’s sad this is the state we are in right now

That booing was quite sickening, I couldn't even watch the game afterwards. I'm prepared for Cleveland to let me down on the field but damn if our fans did that, I don't know I guess I'd expect it, I remember being at the home game against the Ravens back when we went 0-16 and was disgusted when some fans started calling some raven fans filthy N******, after unsuccessfully asking them to stop and being called a N***** lover I left the game. America is in a dark dark hole and it's only going to get worse. We've got 6,000 fans coming to the game on Sunday, if this same shit happens I'm done with caring about the NFL.

That booing was quite sickening, I couldn't even watch the game afterwards. I'm prepared for Cleveland to let me down on the field but damn if our fans did that, I don't know I guess I'd expect it, I remember being at the home game against the Ravens back when we went 0-16 and was disgusted when some fans started calling some raven fans filthy N******, after unsuccessfully asking them to stop and being called a N***** lover I left the game. America is in a dark dark hole and it's only going to get worse. We've got 6,000 fans coming to the game on Sunday, if this same shit happens I'm done with caring about the NFL.
The NFL and its core fans are trash and I'd easily give up on all of it if I didnt enjoy the game of football so much. Its the separating the art from the artist of the sports world for me.

The NFL and its core fans are trash and I'd easily give up on all of it if I didnt enjoy the game of football so much. Its the separating the art from the artist of the sports world for me.
Yeah that's a great analogy. Just a bummer that nothing in this country seems to be motivating or hopeful at the moment.

The Jets seem to be pretty bad at football too. I hate the pre season but it seems like lots of teams coulda used one or two tune up games before the regular season.

Back