The Dark Side; Digital audio equipment recommendations and setup.

Newman. I had sinus surgery yesterday. I posted about it, you liked the post and commented on it several times.
I’m aware of this.

Joe said “at least I’d didn’t wreck my car”and you said “I feel better, thanks!”

I figured the opioids were having truth serum effects on you. You and Joe had been dming about the fact that you have been rusing us with this bus nonsense for years and if you told us the truth about the surgery the jig would be up.

IMG_6630.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m aware of this.

Joe said “at least I’d didn’t wreck my car”and you said “I feel better, thanks!”

I figured the opioids were having truth serum effects on you. You and Joe had been dming about the fact that you have been rusing us with this bus none sense for years and if you told us the truth about the surgery the jig would be up.

View attachment 197581

I mean before that I literally said “You burst my bubble, does that MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!”

I have some opiates I didn't use after my wisdom tooth extraction if you want them. Sending opiates across international borders is fine, right?

Hold on, someone's knocking at my door...

I’m aware of this.

I figured the opioids were having truth serum effects on you. You and Joe had been dming about the fact that you have been rusing us with this bus nonsense for years and if you told us the truth about the surgery the jig would be up.

View attachment 197581

IMG_1801.jpeg

Back