The Dark Side; Digital audio equipment recommendations and setup.

Since I see that I have triggered you. I am lining up a VERITABLE PLETHORA of charts to throw at you for the next 12 months.

The great thing is they don’t need to even mean anything. Just throw up a load of random graphs, make up some mumbo jumbo audiophile sounding language and post them up. @Lee Newman won’t know any better and he’ll be trigged and grumpy in block capitals all the same…

I love having Mathertime. Is it really worth love and maybe having someone to take care of you when you're old if you have to go to kids soccer matches? I think not.

I mean I’d take kids football over changing nappies and temper tantrums every day of the week.

I love having Mathertime. Is it really worth love and maybe having someone to take care of you when you're old if you have to go to kids soccer matches? I think not.
The only thing that takes care of you when you're older, is money. As for kids sports, I wasn't allowed to play hockey because my parents refused to get up at 6 am and drive me to the rink. So I'll be damned if I'm having some mini Mather playing early morning hockey and both ruining my life and also living out my childhood dreams.
JUST FOR THAT, YOU DON'T GET TO EXIST

The only thing that takes care of you when you're older, is money. As for kids sports, I wasn't allowed to play hockey because my parents refused to get up at 6 am and drive me to the rink. So I'll be damned if I'm having some mini Mather playing early morning hockey and both ruining my life and also living out my childhood dreams.
JUST FOR THAT, YOU DON'T GET TO EXIST

I hope the boards are still around when someone buys your place and converts the MD to a game room or something else.

IT IS A GAMES ROOM JESUS FUCKING CHR-

giphy.gif

Back