The Colonel’s Motherfolk’n Giveaway

So great to see a FANTASTIC Cincinnati band featured in this. Thanks so much, Colonel! You da bomb!

I just wanted to thank you all for your interest in this giveaway. It meant a lot putting together and hope the winner enjoys the goodies.

With that said, the winner is
View attachment 48539

View attachment 48540

@livinsmall!!!!!!

I’ll DM you today to confirm some details and have your items shipped on Monday. Thanks again all!

Holy shit. I'm stunned. I know every person says this when the win something, but truly and honestly, I've never won anything in my whole life.....

I honestly feel guilty winning this. I feel like there are so many people who contribute more to this community that deserved to win this. I gain everything from this place (music recommendations, laughs, friendship, a place to go where people "get" me, etc) and all I give in return is a weird line of words every now and then..... And now I get a goddamn prize?!!

Thanks so much @Colonel_Angus for putting this together. I don't understand how a whole community of human beings can be so kind.

And if you feel like somebody is more deserving of this prize please feel free to give it to them......

Back