The Colemine Records rabbit hole

Prism has been one of my most spun records over the past few months, can't wait for Silver to get here.
Silver is better in my opinion. I’m excited that it was recorded analog, I actually haven’t spun mine yet. The backlog is a real problem these days, but the cd has been in my truck nonstop until I got that Steven Wilson box the other day.

View attachment 186272

And with the order for this, I believe I have a complete lp collection assembled!!! On to the CD only releases unless I should hold off on pressings, hint hint @Terry Cole

Yeah, I got that one a few weeks ago. It’s really good.
I'd listened to it a bit and had ordered it direct from the band, only for Colemine to have it the next day. It was an import was the only reason I was a little like wtf Colemine? So then I had to wait for it to come from over there...

I REALLY want to try and make this

Did you end up going?! If so, how was it?

Funny story on this. Fairfax is a city in Northern Virginia a little outside of DC. I saw this and got super excited and planned a date night with the wife to go out there. Then I realized it was the wrong Fairfax and he was in Cali... 😂😂😂

Funny story on this. Fairfax is a city in Northern Virginia a little outside of DC. I saw this and got super excited and planned a date night with the wife to go out there. Then I realized it was the wrong Fairfax and he was in Cali... 😂😂😂
I didn't make it...west coast Fairfax is a small city in Marin County across the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco!

Also thought this was the Fairfax in NoVa haha. Had no idea about the Fairfax in CA.

Back