The Colemine Records rabbit hole

Dig the blue variant! What store was that from? The Colemine was orange (I thought?).
Think that’s the indie shop variant.

Pretty sure that’s what the Pale Jay is too. My Colemine is coke bottle.
yeah, they're both the indie shop variants. I wish I could order the Colemine exclusives sometimes (especially if they come with bonus stuff) but the shipping cost alone to 🇨🇦 is just insane.

KCR12034lp-C1MOCK_1200x.jpg

With the order I just placed, I’m two records away from having every Colemine LP. 👀

For ya'll that dug the 45 single that Colemine put out from Alanna Royale - "Fall In Love Again" our label just put out her new LP that features that track. The entire LP was produced by Kelly Finnigan of The Monophonics and it's an R&B banger.

I've only got a SUPER SMALL amount of records left in the limiteds - pop over to Soul Step if you want to pick it up!IMG_9836.jpg

For ya'll that dug the 45 single that Colemine put out from Alanna Royale - "Fall In Love Again" our label just put out her new LP that features that track. The entire LP was produced by Kelly Finnigan of The Monophonics and it's an R&B banger.

I've only got a SUPER SMALL amount of records left in the limiteds - pop over to Soul Step if you want to pick it up!View attachment 184865
I've got this & "So Bad You Can Taste It" on order at my local shop!

I've only got a SUPER SMALL amount of records left in the limiteds - pop over to Soul Step if you want to pick it up!View attachment 184865
Saw her live last year supporting Monophonics, GA20, and Kendra Morris - she’s great!

Back