The Colemine Records rabbit hole

New 45s up for pre-order!

Hey y'all!

Kelly Finnigan is in the house all week long as we plan his next couple of releases and do some new writing and recording! While he's here we decided to offer up some signed copies of his album, 'Tales People Tell'. Anyone who buys a copy of the LP (or a Kelly 45) from Bandcamp or the Colemine webstore from now through Friday 8pm ET will have their copy signed.

He leaves early Saturday morning, so get those orders in by 8pm ET!

Appreciate ya!

- Terry
In case you don’t already own this great record.

Is there a new Orgone record coming out? Did I miss the announcement? There are three singles released in 2023 with very similar artwork out on streaming...

Is there a new Orgone record coming out? Did I miss the announcement? There are three singles released in 2023 with very similar artwork out on streaming...
I haven’t seen an announcement, but it certainly looks like it.

Some new stuff up for pre-order today:

Thanks to Colemine I now own a cassette player haha. I had to pick up the Kelly Finnigan release when I saw the description. I'd definitely love to know more about the background of the songs and if there are samples used in them. I've been listening to this all morning and I love it!

Now I just need to figure out if the kind of loud background noise is normal on cassette's or just the player I picked up. I don't know anything about that world haha.

Thanks to Colemine I now own a cassette player haha. I had to pick up the Kelly Finnigan release when I saw the description. I'd definitely love to know more about the background of the songs and if there are samples used in them. I've been listening to this all morning and I love it!

Now I just need to figure out if the kind of loud background noise is normal on cassette's or just the player I picked up. I don't know anything about that world haha.
Might need to clean and demagnetize the heads. But to my monera cassettes are hissy noises damn things. Did you buy new or vintage? I bought that damn tape too and will eventually want to listen to it.

Might need to clean and demagnetize the heads. But to my monera cassettes are hissy noises damn things. Did you buy new or vintage? I bought that damn tape too and will eventually want to listen to it.
Yeah, I feel it's just a cassette thing as well. But I'll try cleaning the heads too, thanks!

I bought a new portable one. There was a lightning deal on it on Tuesday so I grabbed it without really looking at the reviews too in depth. Now that I am, I'm wondering if it's the player haha
Amazon product ASIN B0BMVNXWGW

oh yeah, these are up for pre-order too:

Look what I got early!

View attachment 180172View attachment 180173

that Pale Jay is up there with my favourite albums so far this year btw
I already have the Pale Jay too. My Kendra is tied up with some stuff coming out next month. I like the Pale Jay but I’m gonna need some more time with it. You should check Lés Impimês if you have not. Far and away my favorite soul release of the year so far.

Back