The Colemine Records rabbit hole

GFO’s first two EPs are getting a single vinyl reissue!

No code, our crew will probably just do it anyway and refund ya, but if you reply to one of your orders and ask George/Bryce to combine shipping they will :)
One of the great things about Colemine/Plaid Room....I order things the day they get released (which in most cases ends up being one at a time), and my orders are automatically combined and shipped together with the overlapping shipping costs automatically refunded to me. I don’t have to do anything to initiate it, and I’m stating for the.....ummm...record that it’s very appreciated.

One of the great things about Colemine/Plaid Room....I order things the day they get released (which in most cases ends up being one at a time), and my orders are automatically combined and shipped together with the overlapping shipping costs automatically refunded to me. I don’t have to do anything to initiate it, and I’m stating for the.....ummm...record that it’s very appreciated.
What a pun....

You all are the first to know.....
- Scone Cash Players' Blast Furnace reissue being announced today
- New Scone Cash Players LP via Daptone being announced today

We (Colemine & Daptone) each have some of each other's webstore exclusives. Also....

Our 15 year anniversary sale starts today on our website:
- 20% off all non-preorder items
- Free shipping on all orders over $50 (USA orders only)

Peace y'all!

Back