The Colemine Records rabbit hole

2 new 45s this morning...”Adonai,” from Ikebe Shakedown is a pink label with black print that comes in red or black wax. “Slipshot,” from Jungle Fire, comes in either blue or black wax with a blue and yellow label that (to me anyway) looks like a tribute to the similar old Tico label variation, which was instead orange and yellow.

Say She She’s debut LP is up for pre-order!
I saw the Indie exclusive before this, and to be honest the pink Indie seems to suit the cover art better.

Not sure what the random 45 could be, but knowing my collection I'm sure I already have it...

Pumped either way since I've been following Piya Malik after her work with El Michels Affair.

I saw the Indie exclusive before this, and to be honest the pink Indie seems to suit the cover art better.

Not sure what the random 45 could be, but knowing my collection I'm sure I already have it...

Pumped either way since I've been following Piya Malik after her work with El Michels Affair.
i just had a look at the pink vinyl and yeah, that fits much better! I’m glad that’s the indie variant, that was already the version I was gonna get.

It’s a random Say She She single. I think it’s more akin to a mystery single like in the old VMP days.

No longer on Colemine, but still a homie

1663084437450.png

No longer on Colemine, but still a homie

View attachment 151298

Instabuy.

Back