The Colemine Records rabbit hole

Mine’s on the way.

Boom! Order placed!

Hot one, don’t miss out.

Fyi - Apparently the board has some posting issues, after being down for a while I got an error notice when I tried replying about the new releases yesterday, but it looks like all 3 tries went through anyway. Had to delete two of 'em.

Blue was sold out when the bundle sold out. Was only way to get it. Did I need a cd? No,but it sounds better than Spotify in the car.
I was going to order the 45, but can't justify the shipping on one 45, and they will not roll over a Colemine item to a Plaid Room order for free shipping, confusing. :(

Blue was sold out when the bundle sold out. Was only way to get it. Did I need a cd? No,but it sounds better than Spotify in the car.

Blue was my best friend's favorite color. His birthday was tomorrow. I say was, because I told him this and he died. Of spontaneous combustion.

I hope colemine feels happy now.

Colemine has an exclusive colored wax version of the forthcoming Frightners LP, 750 copies only. The Frightners are usually hot sellers and go fast.

I have to share my RSD 2022 experience with Plaid Room Records…I live in a part of the USA where there is no record store close enough for me to go to on RSD, so I’ve always had to plan ahead to get what I want, be in front of a computer at the exact moment the online sales started, etc…and it’s still rough to get what I want before they sell out everywhere. The norm for me is that I get to pick one thing I want the most and then pay scalpers’ prices just to get it….forget about the other titles I’m interested in. The real RSD experience of being there is lost to me since I can’t participate. And this year the policy is that online sales started the following day, instead of early afternoon on Saturday, so really I didn’t expect to get any of the 14 releases I wanted this time. But I tried anyway….I logged onto my Plaid Room Records account a few minutes before starting time, and patiently waited….and within 10 minutes, I had successfully ordered a copy of all 14 things I wanted at the normal retail price. Just for kicks, I looked around afterwards at other online stores for the things I wanted, and they were pretty much sold out. If I’d picked another store to start with, I’d have been mostly out of luck. This is the best RSD experience I’ve ever had and I have to praise Plaid Room’s method for selling online RSD titles…it works! Thanks again to all.

Back