The Colemine Records rabbit hole

That’s one of the reasons I wanted to gauge if it was a just me thing. I think I’ll let it ride for the time being.

I wonder if something you guys ordered isn't in yet and that's holding up the shipment, maybe? They may have printed the label to package things up but are waiting for something to come in to close it up and get it out.

I ordered the new Lady Wray album from Plaid Room on Tuesday, got shipping confirmation yesterday, and tracking shows that it was accepted at and departed from Loveland post office yesterday as well.

I wonder if something you guys ordered isn't in yet and that's holding up the shipment, maybe? They may have printed the label to package things up but are waiting for something to come in to close it up and get it out.

I ordered the new Lady Wray album from Plaid Room on Tuesday, got shipping confirmation yesterday, and tracking shows that it was accepted at and departed from Loveland post office yesterday as well.

It’s very possible. My order is the new DLO3 only.

Dammit, Colemine! Represses of Soul Slabs V1, Orgōne -Beyond the Sun and the Impeach the President 7” up

Last edited:
2 new 45s today: 1) “Come Right Back” - Wesley Bright. CLMN-0205. Navy label/either red or black wax. 2) “One And Only” - Oliver James. CLMN-0202. Yellow and white label/either yellow or black wax. Some may find this hard to believe but I ordered each of them.

Hey y'all, wow what a morning.

- So the new company sleeves will start being on all new 45 releases and subsequent represses from here on out :)

Thanks for all the continued support y'all! Love ya!

TC
Do y’all plan on selling your sleeves in the store separately? I have a bunch of Colemine 45s in plain white sleeves that I’d love to see in the new ones!

The Say She She took me a few listens, but I dig it.

I am in love with the new DLO3, sure wish my vinyl would actually ship!!!

Hey y'all,

Quick note about some of the delays here over the last couple of weeks. Basically there are three reasons:
- Largest order volume on a pre-order cycle ever (good problem!)
- Lost several days in early February due to the ice storm and folks not being able to get in to work
- Both of our 9-5 packers were out for 5 days each in late January

So all those things combined to put us all behind and in addition, we've been training George and Bryce (who I'm sure some of y'all communicate with) on some new roles at the label. Up until this year, they primarily handled order fulfillment, customer service, and inventory management. But as they've got very efficient with all of that, we've started to add some other admin tasks to their plate in order to free me up to do other things.

So there's some insight, thanks for your patience! Love y'all!

I should say that we called in reinforcements this week and I think we're going to be all caught up by tomorrow. My mom and dad were in here cranking out orders yesterday downstairs with all the staff hahahaha.

In addition, since we have a slight gap in releases between tomorrow and next month's M Ross Perkins LP, we're going to start implementing some of the systems that our shop, Plaid Room Records, uses to process our ever increasing order volume. Colemine used to be able to operate in a slightly manual manner with regard to orders, but this year is already proving we need to steal some of the scalability systems we've built for our store and use them on the label side.

So there's more insight than any of you ever wanted to know!!!

If anyone is still searching for a copy of Delvon Lamarr Cold As Weiss my local has 2 of the limited Indie versions. 23. Dm me and I can pass along the info.

All my Colemine that has been shipped is out for delivery today - DLO3 Bundle, Orgone repress, Kendra and four sevens. Hopefully Sure Fire waits for me till payday.
That's gotta be a better situation than I had where I got a package from Colemine nearly every day last week.

My mailman was probably shaking his head by the 4th day.

Back