The Colemine Records rabbit hole

Hey y'all, wow what a morning. So to answer a few questions I saw floating out there :)

- So the new company sleeves will start being on all new 45 releases and subsequent represses from here on out :)
- I do like the idea of a new release bundle with one click, however, you'd be surprised with how unique the orders are and putting together bundles like that would require a lot of manual juggling of our inventory to keep it accurate
- Wow, the Kendra LP. It sold out super quick, we haven't had a sellout like that in a while. I truly don't have a great explanation for it as of yet, other than maybe I think some record flippers think this is going to be one to flip.....which I wouldn't agree, but whatever.

Thanks for all the continued support y'all! Love ya!

TC

Ordered each and every one, of course.

Hey y'all, wow what a morning. So to answer a few questions I saw floating out there :)

- So the new company sleeves will start being on all new 45 releases and subsequent represses from here on out :)
- I do like the idea of a new release bundle with one click, however, you'd be surprised with how unique the orders are and putting together bundles like that would require a lot of manual juggling of our inventory to keep it accurate
- Wow, the Kendra LP. It sold out super quick, we haven't had a sellout like that in a while. I truly don't have a great explanation for it as of yet, other than maybe I think some record flippers think this is going to be one to flip.....which I wouldn't agree, but whatever.

Thanks for all the continued support y'all! Love ya!

TC
I got a couple more ideas about the bundle to help you out then:
1. Bundle exclusive vinyl. Another color way exclusive to the bundle.
2. Who are we kidding? Folks like @nhumbard and me are gonna buy everything anyhow, might as well just charge us a monthly fee and ship stuff out every six weeks or so…. You could do a god tier for folks like us and another tier with just the albums for folks like @Crabbers

"Canyons" is outstanding from start to finish. All the great 70s MOR rolled into one...I hear shades of Steely Dan, Firefall, Ambrosia, Player, LRB, Kenny Loggins, to name a few.

So when I ordered the repress of Orgone - Undercover Mixtape, I finally snatched a copy of Young Gun Silver Fox. Sleeping on that was a bad plan. Sooooooooooooooooo much fun.

kendra morris did an in-studio band performance/interview for paste magazine, performing a few songs from the new record, and opening with her great concrete waves. new album songs played are who we are, this life (with tech difficulties!), and a solo penny pincher performed on her 69 fender mustang.

Here’s the other one for anyone interested:

Anybody else experiencing long times on Colemine products shipping? I’ve got three packages with the status of shipping label printed dating back to January 18. Wanted to see if it was wide spread before I give them more work to do with an email.

Anybody else experiencing long times on Colemine products shipping? I’ve got three packages with the status of shipping label printed dating back to January 18. Wanted to see if it was wide spread before I give them more work to do with an email.
I actually have the same situation. Let me know what you find out.

Back