The Blue Note Thread

I don’t think the Thad sounds great. But am waiting on Byrd as I heard that one sounds much better.
I heard the same about the Thad, which is a real shame. I was half tempted to head over to the Third Man shop on my lunch break but I might hold off now.

I heard the same about the Thad, which is a real shame. I was half tempted to head over to the Third Man shop on my lunch break but I might hold off now.
Do the lunch break trip, hear for yourself. I thought the Thad sounds amazing. Just earth shaking bass power, deep wide soundstage, great tonality. Cranks.

Jimmy Smith Midnight Special is on the list for 9/15 release date. As is Horace Silver's Blowin
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Newk's Time is the biggest surprise but this is a big hitter list.
BN coming for Craft I think.
If BN upgraded the quality of the jackets for the BN Classics i'd be a happy camper. the Craft reissue series jackets are SO much nicer. I know that keeps the prices down on the BNCs but....cmon blue note.

If BN upgraded the quality of the jackets for the BN Classics i'd be a happy camper. the Craft reissue series jackets are SO much nicer. I know that keeps the prices down on the BNCs but....cmon blue note.
They are an upgrade to the old AP AcousTech LoL. I was looking at one the other day and SMH

Craft is pretty classy group. They always have a nice product.

Back