The Beatles

I own some mid 70s reissues or both Red and Blue. I have no inclinations to upgrade unless they are on sale for stupid cheap prices. That’s pretty much where I am at when it comes to my Beatles collection. If it’s not stupid cheap then I am good with what I’ve got.
Just the marble 7 for me, I have a Red/Blue, and while I'll admit I'm an above average Beatles fan, I try and be sensible. I'd rather put the cash towards a Rubber Soul remix/reissue, whatever the hell it's gonna be, lol

Just the marble 7 for me, I have a Red/Blue, and while I'll admit I'm an above average Beatles fan, I try and be sensible. I'd rather put the cash towards a Rubber Soul remix/reissue, whatever the hell it's gonna be, lol
I mean if this was a 7" of Tax Man, I get it, but WTH? ;)
View attachment 185612
Counterpoint. I ordered this:
Came to $33.28 because I am a dumbass

This was sent to me as a spotify access offer... no idea? wasn't called an exclusive, but it was kind of implied. Anyhow, only available till November 9 unless it sells out.

I have no Beatles 10" and don't hate the format like everyone else. I definitely NEVER play the few 12" singles I have.

Maybe. I have multiples of almost everything and own the entire catalog in various formats (cds, vinyl and mp3s - well whatever the hell apple released stuff in when the stereo box was reissued) and a shelf full of books. They are my all time favorite band with 4500+ scrobbles in the last six years. I’m sure it approaches a million life time.
The Beatles have been huge for me, since as a kid my bedroom window faced the teenage girl next door who, as they all did, idolized The Beatles and rushed to the record store every release day, and I heard them through the open windows constantly.

But I'll pass. Rubber Soul is coming next year. Looks like Giles is demixing the first four, and maybe Magical Mystery Tour and/or the singles collections (hence Revolution). I have something like zero comps in my library.

Then again, The Beatles are huge for me. I might not be able to hold back.

FYI, My local store was able to pre-order every 7" color options that's on the Beatles site. So if you don't want to pay $9 shipping check with your local store. I just ended up ordering the blue/white marble (which for some reason was $3 cheaper than the other options from their distributor).

Back