The Beatles

That's a lot of talking and I'm too distracted by his hair. Can someone summarize in 2 sentences?
Abandoned Anthology 3 recording using Lennon demo (ala Free As A Bird, Real Love)... Harrison thought it was shit... Now, Paul has resurrected it using same AI Peter Jackson used in Get Back to isolate vocals...

I think.

Abandoned Anthology 3 recording using Lennon demo (ala Free As A Bird, Real Love)... Harrison thought it was shit... Now, Paul has resurrected it using same AI Peter Jackson used in Get Back to isolate vocals...

I think.
Exactly. At the time of the Anthology trilogy, Yoko gave the threetles some cassettes of unfinish, incomplete John Demos. They were obviously poor quality and not even full songs, just audio working notes.

They did Free As A Bird, with Macca adding verses, since really, John had none. They did Real Love, even though George was not much into the snippets of song. Macca wanted to do Now and Then (actually, now and then is close to the entire lyrics in John's audio doodle) but George refused to embarass himself or John.

This is another case of, now that both John and George are dead and Yoko is out of the picture, Paul can rewrite history as he wishes.

Sad. A song, and calling it that is quite a stretch, that should never see the light of day.

Only link that works so far
This one works.

Edit: Actually all of these work.

Is Target really a 12" and these are all 7"?

Back