The Beatles

This one works.

Edit: Actually all of these work.

Is Target really a 12" and these are all 7"?
Yes..and that black 12” are the only 12”s

Exclusive color variants up.

See this …

Could you at least find me a cheap ass Revolver box set? Been waiting for that one to drop in price for like a year.
Lol i'm holding out for this too. Looks like the lowest on Amazon was $126 a few weeks ago. I have a camelcamelcamel at $125 so of course I didn't get an email. Secretly I'm hoping for another importCDs ebay deal like there was on the Let It Be deluxe box.

Lol i'm holding out for this too. Looks like the lowest on Amazon was $126 a few weeks ago. I have a camelcamelcamel at $125 so of course I didn't get an email. Secretly I'm hoping for another importCDs ebay deal like there was on the Let It Be deluxe box.
@me when it happens please.

Contemplating ordering the red blue at retail but will probably wait until the new year.

I own some mid 70s reissues or both Red and Blue. I have no inclinations to upgrade unless they are on sale for stupid cheap prices. That’s pretty much where I am at when it comes to my Beatles collection. If it’s not stupid cheap then I am good with what I’ve got.

Last edited:
I own some mid 70s reissues or both Red and Blue. I have no inclinations to upgrade unless they are on sale for stupid cheap prices. That’s pretty much where I am at when it comes to my Beatles collection. If is not stupid cheap then I am good with what I’ve got.
This is fair and if I had Red, I would be more hesitant. I am a HUGE Beatles fan though.

I assume that most record collectors would say they where “Huge Beatles Fans”.
I'd say I'm a fairly casual to big Beatles fan. But I don't think I'd use the term "Huge Beatles Fan" to describe myself. But I also haven't bought a record in over a month...so maybe I'm not a record collector anymore either. :eek:

I assume that most record collectors would say they where “Huge Beatles Fans”.
Maybe. I have multiples of almost everything and own the entire catalog in various formats (cds, vinyl and mp3s - well whatever the hell apple released stuff in when the stereo box was reissued) and a shelf full of books. They are my all time favorite band with 4500+ scrobbles in the last six years. I’m sure it approaches a million life time.

Maybe. I have multiples of almost everything and own the entire catalog in various formats (cds, vinyl and mp3s - well whatever the hell apple released stuff in when the stereo box was reissued) and a shelf full of books. They are my all time favorite band with 4500+ scrobbles in the last six years. I’m sure it approaches a million life time.
Well, this changes everything you are a “Super Mega Boss Bitch Beatles Fan”

Merely describing yourself as “Huge” was just you being modest.

Back