The Beatles

I finally listened to the song today (haven't watched the doc yet). I don't think it's bad, but it's not that great either. I'd have to listen more closely to see what's going on inside the song, but as a casual listen it doesn't stand out in any way positive or negative. The video however is awful. I can't believe some people think it's actually good. It's one of the worst videos I have seen in years.

I’ve been reading Paul’s Lyrics boom (quite good, I mistakenly thought it was just all the lyrics he ever wrote. He actually has little tales for each song.). Anyhow, this led to me listening to the singles box. Um…. The 80’s were a strange time for him.

Is there something special about the 10" version? I feel like there were so many different versions and colors.
The ten inch was the Spotify exclusive version. According to the email, the rarest variant. Although it appears the Target 12” red May be the one with the smallest print run (based on the cogs comments). Who knows? All of the variants are going for more money than they should.

The ten inch was the Spotify exclusive version. According to the email, the rarest variant. Although it appears the Target 12” red May be the one with the smallest print run (based on the cogs comments). Who knows? All of the variants are going for more money than they should.
I wonder if the Target one will actually make it into stores. The listing doesn't even come up when you search for it. That was the version I preferred because I'm not a fan of 7" but my local shop could order the Red & White marbled for a few bucks less.

I wonder if the Target one will actually make it into stores. The listing doesn't even come up when you search for it. That was the version I preferred because I'm not a fan of 7" but my local shop could order the Red & White marbled for a few bucks less.
I can order it currently and it says it is in stock at my local target.

Back