The 2023 Record Store Day Help Thread For Those Mourning Taylor Swift's Breakup

it's OOS everywhere so if you're not too busy to check if by some miracle your local still has a copy, please do! in the meantime, I'll be looking for Pensive Pop online

Dang!

I've been banished to the couch by my wife because I am sick and have been pushing way too much and too hard. Trying to reach out to my buddy who works to blocks from the shop to see if he can check for me, but if he's on the same schedule he used to be it won't be until a couple hours after they open that he can check.

Dang!

I've been banished to the couch by my wife because I am sick and have been pushing way too much and too hard. Trying to reach out to my buddy who works to blocks from the shop to see if he can check for me, but if he's on the same schedule he used to be it won't be until a couple hours after they open that he can check.
thanks again (and get better!)

Normally I have no problem finding my want list and at near retail prices, but this year things seem much more difficult. Would appreciate help on any of the items below, especially the MMW.

MMW Jungle In Here 848064015116

Sigur Ros Kveikur 5054197340451

Stevie Nicks Bella Donna Live 081227879600

Wilco Crosseyed Strangers 075597907308

Nuggets Boxset 603497838332

Black Keys Beachland

awesome! i’m going to see if i can add a few things to justify the shipping and it’s a go!

Normally I have no problem finding my want list and at near retail prices, but this year things seem much more difficult. Would appreciate help on any of the items below, especially the MMW.

MMW Jungle In Here 848064015116

Sigur Ros Kveikur 5054197340451

Stevie Nicks Bella Donna Live 081227879600

Wilco Crosseyed Strangers 075597907308

Nuggets Boxset 603497838332

Black Keys Beachland

Thanks to the member that helped point me toward several of these!

Still looking for the Nuggets box. Does anyone have a line on that one?

Same here… I may swing by a few local spots later to see if any are still around but not holding my breath.
Spinster records still had it listed online for $130.

Sure if it’s not too much trouble! And if they happen to have the Wilco alternates album…thanks! I’ll probably be asleep when you get there but will definitely grab both of those for ya if they have them!

Bad news, looks like TSwift sold out before I got here. Pretty wild.
AFCF0C5A-A625-4BC0-8DA6-2412702EDE6D.jpeg

They had 420 copies yesterday and by the end of the day yesterday they had people traveling from hours away to pick up a copy. The last album they sold before closing yesterday was Swift. He said when they opened up this morning they only had 3 copies remaining and a line of a dozen people waiting at the door to purchase it. Sorry I guess I assumed they would have more.

Unrelated side note: sounds like there are still some copies of the Grateful Dead box set available through distributors so they will likely be getting a few more copies of that and I would assum Plaid Room and the likes might get more as a result too.

Back